COST is currently establishing a country, gender and age-balanced expert pool and invites independent experts from all scientific areas to express their interest.
COST invites independent experts from all scientific areas to participate in the evaluation of proposals for COST collected twice a year through the COST . By being available for occasional, short-term assignments, you will contribute to fair, inclusive and fully transparent scientific project-assessment at European level.
COST Experts must not necessarily belong to academic institutions. However, a university degree and considerable scientific or professional experience in the specific areas of expertise are a requirement.
Why become a COST Expert?
As a COST Expert, you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the evaluation of COST proposals;
- Participate in the assessment of results and outcomes;
- Be invited to take part in the assessment of COST strategic activities.
You will also:
- Gain insight into the latest scientific and technological developments put forward by COST scientific communities;
- Build on your reputation in the research community through the recognition of your role as a COST Expert;
- Contribute to the success of a highly visible European funding scheme.
For further information please click here