Following the success of last year’s conference in Aarhus, Denmark which gathered over 180 senior level attendees, we are delighted to be hosting Biomass to Power 2018 on 7th & 8th November in Stockholm, Sweden.
Already on its 8th edition, this two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders to join our forum discussions and excellent networking, including senior representatives from Power Companies, Biomass Producers, Biomass Traders & Distribution Companies, Trade Associations, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors and OEMs, Regional & National Governments and Regulatory & Research Bodies.
On Tuesday 6th November a limited number of conference delegates will receive a unique opportunity to visit Stockholm Exergi’s plant and Vattenfall’s Uppsala plant. There is no extra charge to attend the site visits, but spaces are strictly limited and allocated to conference delegates on a first-come, first-served basis, so it is highly recommended to book early to guarantee availability.
- European and Global Analysis of Biomass Market Developments and Future Forecast
- Policies Driving the Adoption of Bioenergy
- Different Types of Biomass Fuels & Alternative Biomass Fuels
- Latest CHP and Future Projects in the EMEA Market
- Country Case Studies of Biomass CHP Projects within the Industry
- Latest Biomass Conversion Developments Driving and Transforming the Biomass Industry
- Financing CHP Plants, the Need to Organise Financial Support for the Projects Focussing on Potential Cost Reduction