This event aims to inform potential applicants about the funding opportunities of the 2024 calls of Horizon Europe Cluster 4 ‘Digital, Industry and Space’ Work Programme 2023-2024.
During the 2-day event, speakers from the European Commission will present the call topics, the evaluation and the award process. Potential applicants will have an opportunity to ask questions.
Under the pillar II of Horizon Europe, Cluster 4 focuses on digital, industry and space and aims to deliver on the following:
- Climate neutral, circular and digitised production
- Increased autonomy in key strategic value chains for resilient industry
- World leading data and computing technologies
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the Green Deal
- Open strategic autonomy in developing, deploying and using global space-based infrastructures, services, applications and data
- A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies.
FTP spotted 4 calls relevant for the forest-based sector opening in September in Cluster 4: see the list here.