Since the last update end of April 2023, 6 new Horizon Europe calls have opened for the forest-based sector, from the Cluster 5, and mainly focused on construction (Build4People Partnership). The deadline of these calls is set on5 September 2023.
- Demonstrate built-environment decarbonisation pathways through bottom-up technological, social and policy innovation for adaptive integrated sustainable renovation solutions (Built4People Partnership) (HORIZON-CL5-2023-D4-02-03)
- Fast-tracking and promoting built environment construction and renovation innovation with local value chains (Built4People Partnership) (HORIZON-CL5-2023-D4-02-04)
- Innovative uses of lifecycle data for the management of buildings and buildings portfolios (Built4People Partnership) – HORIZON-CL5-2023-D4-02-01
- Solutions for the identification of vulnerable buildings and people-centric built environment, and for improving their resilience in disruptive events and altered conditions in a changing climate (Built4People Partnership) – HORIZON-CL5-2023-D4-02-02
- Development of near zero-emission biomass heat and/or CHP including carbon capture (HORIZON-CL5-2023-D3-02-01)
The other open calls are available on this page of the FTP Database. Currently, 26 calls are open.
The next opening of calls will be in September 2023, with 5 new calls (mainly from the Cluster 4).